About Adobe Training
Bryan Jordan truly makes learning fun! Not only is Bryan an Adobe and Apple trainer he is a graphic artist, web designer, sculptor, greeting card designer and artist. His credentials include:
- 24 years training experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fine Art
- Adjunct Professor at Avila University
- Adobe Software Trainer
- Apple Applications Instructor
Companies that Bryan has worked with include:
- Russell Stover Candy
- Barkley Blacktop
- Hallmark Cards
- Cerner Coporation
Not only is Bryan very active and knowledable as an artist educator, he is active in the community. Bryan is co-founder of Mosaic Brain a youth arts organization working with adjudicated and underserved youth. Bryan helped startup Chalk Walk in the Historic Northeast a major arts festival in Kansas City, Missouri to raise funds for youth summer programs. He has also joined the In-D Artist Hair Gallery showcasing independent art in Astoria, Oregon. Bryan's memberships include AIGA, Freelance Exchange and the File Maker User Group.
- Location Training
- All one-on-one training is held online via Skype. We also offer onsite training at your office or meeting room with a minimum of 4 attendees.
- Great Prices
- Whether the class you need for one day, two days or three days, our training prices are easy on the budget. We also offer one-to-one training.
3 Day Classes: 9 AM to 4 PM each day.
2 Day Classes: 9 AM to 4 PM each day.
1 Day Classes: 9 AM to 4 PM each day.
Custom One-to-One: $95 per hour, min of 2 hours.
Custom Training available per request.
What We Offer
Training in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks and Adobe Acrobat.. Classes are available for one-to-one, or custom classes for peronal, your company and multiple attendee classes. Below are some of the specifice types of training classes available.